Trombonist Andrew Zelm’s favorite things about the JCBUS Spain Tour:
- Cafe con leche. Worth every euro.
- Duff Beer for sale.
- The massive amount of fish, shrimp, scallops and other wonders of the sea. Wish the Chi had that.
Should have a top food list but let’s move on…
- The crowd in Santiago nailing the claps in “Baltimore is the New Brooklyn”.
- “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long To Stop Now” … killed it!! JC even made a girl in Murcia cry. Damn.
- This dude.
- Going to the discoteca and hearing “I Will Survive” turned into a Balkan dance tune.
- Checking out records at The Upbeat in Madrid, nice Reggae/SKA/Soul Collection!!! Check it out…
The Drastics and Deals Gone Bad in stock as well!!
- The Whirlister and all it’s punk rock glory.
- The piston. It’s a new uptown dance move!! Uptown Sound Instructional Dance DVD soon to be released staring the LDB horns.
- The Dinosaur in Valencia.
- The Soundtrack of Our Lives. Awesome, awesome band!
Thanks Spain for bringing all the excellent hospitality and amazing crowds!!!
Now Dance!!!! And shout!!