Can’t believe that we’ll be touring Europe in less than one month. After touring Spain and Italy in 2010 and 2011, we stayed Stateside in 2012 (in our defense, we did tour the States 3 times that year, that’s a lot of driving), but now we’re making up for it, since we had three incredible shows in France in May of this year.
Making our UK and Belgium debuts (London, Oxford, Leuven, Antwerp), returning to France (making our Paris debut), and finally making it back to Spain, an incredible country that has been so good to this band.
Check the dates, and please tell your European friends and family:
- Thu Oct 17 – London, UK @ The Garage
- Fri Oct 18 – Oxford, UK @ The Bullingdon Arms
- Sat Oct 19 – Antwerp, BELGIUM @ Arenbergschouwburg
- Sun Oct 20 – Leuven, BELGIUM @ Het Depot
- Mon Oct 21 – press day in Paris
- Tue Oct 22 – Paris, FRANCE @ Petit Bain
- Wed Oct 23 – Bordeaux, FRANCE @ Comptoir du Jazz
- Thu Oct 24 – Zaragoza, SPAIN @ Explosivo! Club
- Fri Oct 25 – Madrid, SPAIN @ Moby Dick
- Sat Oct 26 – Arrasate, SPAIN @ Amaia Udal Antzokia
Not making it to Amsterdam yet, or returning to Barcelona, Valencia, or Vitoria-Gasteiz (Helldorado!) but absolutely thrilled to play Paris (we just had a day off there last time). And then we have to hustle back to prep for November’s JCBUS/Escort co-headline tour!